Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Sketch Book - The face that set a thousand ships....

I just decided to upload some random sketches I have made on to the blog. 

About this drawing:

I choose to call her the face that set a thousand ships .... For I saw in her equal measures of beauty and elegance, a power of self control a silent message that says I count , I have an opinion and I will stand by that. Who says you need words to send across a message ?

( Of course I will try to post a better scanned image this was taken on a camera in the cell...)

8 comments:

Soubhik said...

really nice sketch...expecting more sketches with better scans ;)

Unknown said...

Hay good job…There is indeed something unique in the sketch…Royal elegance, and pristine innocence is splendidly blended with pagan shrewdness in her eyes…I love her…

Udiyana Shivani said...

Hi Mitab,

Nice to know you read so much in my Helen of Troy interpretation :)

Udiyana Shivani said...

Hey Soubhik,

Yes agreed on a better scanned pic, and yes planning on posting more sketches :)

Arpita Mukherjee said...

saw it the moment it was made... liked it like always... but my only issue with the sketch are the eyes... which i always have a problem with... though beautiful, but slightly flawed... rest like always... a work of art by shivani... loads to come yet... right?

Udiyana Shivani said...

well that was some expert advice from my roomie Arpita :)

Unknown said...

thats awesum, nice..

woow! i like the girl.. i mean.. yeah

Udiyana Shivani said...

Hi Bipin,

I'm flattered :)

Add to Technorati Favorites