Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sketch Pad

Well a last couple of days have been a li'l distracted.... I'm working on thia other blog where I am trying to upload all my random sketches.

Reason:
 I have lost way to many sketches by misplacing and giving it around to people I half the times can't recall.... and Majorly because I do a lot of random spontaneuos sketchs which do not have a lot of artisstic value... so just digitaliing the entire thing for the sake of convinince ....

You can catch the updates on: 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

the sketch is beautiful indeed. And I have seen more of you sketches. I think you should think of opting art as your profession.

Udiyana Shivani said...

thanks anjali :)

Gaurav Jain said...

that's an excellent idea..i would do the same..
thanks

Nikhil Joshi said...

Its "digitizing." And "convenience." And maybe convenience for you, for us lesser mortals, it is very important that such art is not lost. Therefore, I'll rephrase your, uh, phrase - "digitizing for posterity." :) good work

Bijay Rungta (rungss) said...

@Mr.NoEmote
Well said, I second you mate..

Add to Technorati Favorites